9-9-09: a nice date.i receive many msg due to tis date.i really hope it will be a meaningful day for me bt i dun have any idea wat can i do to make tis day"alive'.daily rountine as usual.
life is kinda peaceful when i draw myself out.its a difficult thing to do so as i dun hope to be irresponsible or stop improving.anyway i duno wat else can i do other than tat .just hope during tis period ,i can tink and look more clearly with a third person's view.
hectic life .start preparing for many things.be hardworking although i always hate to do tat.
I will never ask myself the question 'IF'..It makes me frustrated by tinking of tat.
IF .................
IF.................
IF ..............
IF ................
IF ................
Wat the hell do i nid to ask tis question ?I cant predict the future. WAit till it happens and i will face it with courage.It always makes me tink twice for my action.IF!IF!IF! Stop tat .When chances come knocking my door ,i will just grab it.Nothing can stop me now.
DO NOT DWELL IN THE PAST,
DO NOT DREAM OF THE FUTURE,
I WILL JUZ CONCENTRATE MY MIND ON TIS PRESENT MOMENT!!!!NOW AND ALWAYS.
I believe in God and i know he always listens to me every night.thx for the blessings and i will stay strong.God bless me.
anyway ,life is juz gud for me.
i have a great life^^
没有评论:
发表评论