In life there are always things that can't be controlled by us. We just couldn't help it when things happened. It just happened. People said everything happened for a reason, perhaps? we wouldn't know because we can't foresee our future.
Time is a real powerful thing which can wash away scars and even memories. As time goes, you will realise things weren't that bad at first , we were the one who amplified and exaggerated small matters into some big issues, because we cared. So much, that we didn't want to let go of it.
We grow up slowly, pace by pace. And i started to come across junctions of life, where you are forced to choose and make a decision. Making decision during childhood was just so simple, because it won't cause you any troubles, we had nothing to lose in the first place. but when we grow up, making decision is a tough one, especially when you are forced to choose between things that you equally care so much. S.A.C.R.I.F.I.C.A.T.I.O.N, yes, we have to accept the fact that sometimes, we have to sacrifise things .even things that mean a lot to us.
I experienced this and i tried to take it as a give and take situation. We can't be greedy, sometimes we just can't have both =)
Just a simple post, i know the meaning is quite vague. Read it if you understand me, if not , just let it be .Cough*
没有评论:
发表评论