2012年12月2日星期日

Hi guys, exam is still going on and tomorrow maths paper do freak me out a lot.Have to come here to destress a little.

This period of exam-preparation was fun for me you know. I actually fell in love in the daily routine which were full of hope and aspiration. The ultimate goal was so so so bright for me, i felt it coming. i really did even when there were quite some dissatisfaction in me for some mistakes i made here and there. I am still not confident enough to tell i am getting good results but every signs that come to me are good. we don't have choice but to believe in everything right? i have some instinct for the good news but i know i will be just closed to. Its better than nothing anyway. Hmm, whatever , I swear i have tried my best. My very best.


How i wish i could tell my mum and dad this. Please just know that i have done everything for that.


When God pushes you to the edge of difficulty, trust him fully,






没有评论:

发表评论