2013年1月17日星期四

Hi Lovelies. Today was indeed a hectic day. Pity my fragile body, the work is going to crush me any sooner.

Anyway, still, i was happy that my hands were full with works yet to do. Its better than you had nothing to do , leading your mind to think of some unnecessary things. I started to help other colleagues to do their jobs since i always finish my tasks earlier, So had the chance to type a lot of letters and do lots of booking places here and there. Hmm, I catch up these kind of things quite fast, as i used to spend my schooldays doing all this paper works. Its kind of fun you know, trying to speak like a real Malay. Want to get used to the slang, i actually love those slang, they are cute. hehe.

Had another malay girl as my colleague. She came as a blessing to me. Thank God, she is one year older than me,since our age gap is just a little, so we can communicate really well. Had fun with her working every day, she is such a funny and sociable girl. Even i am not good at Malay, i would always try to squeeze something to express myself. Isn't she adorable? She makes me want to share with her more and more. Heeeees. I hope my Malay speaking would improve also. Esp when i need to receive calls or orders sometimes.Hopefully it helps.

Just heard about my classmates.Those guys are still as hardworking as usual, i guess they are busy searching for any scholarship online. Sometimes, i really wonder how could they be so generous? Pei suen always shares his searching results with me when we suddenly talk about this topic without holding back. I really appreciate that. It makes me feel so safe. Thank you. By the way, he just reminded me of some meaningful things i could do during my free time after work. Time to get up and improve myself day by day. My brain seemed like a little rusty in there, should now polish it back again. I am delighted ! I found some sort of daily aim = )

Things are a little tricky these days at work, but i am glad i bump into some obstacles, at least i know i am improving. Try to take it as positive one to keep our spirit going. have to go outstation this sunday with my company.ARGGGGHHH, lazy , it hope it worthwhile in the end .


Pray for my blessings every day. I couldn't thank you enough for the happiness you brought to me every single day. I love you.


没有评论:

发表评论