Again, it had been ages since i last came here. I actually decided to write my diary on a book so the chances for me to come up here is very very low nowadays.
Things have been great for me so far. Congratulation to my boy for being promoted. It was definitely a push for him . Im glad to see him working so enthusiastically now.Nobody knows how hard he had worked except me. I have seen it through his bad days. Anyway, I am doing great in my working place too. Just that sometimes, my boss does drive me mad. You know what, having to please my boss is something so hard to be fulfilled. There are times when i end up crying in the bathroom, refusing to come out. I guess their expectations on me are too heavy until i get so stressed up at times. Despite those unhappy moments, i appreciate them to give me such an opportunity to learn up so many things.
It is so interesting to deal with lots of customers from all over Malaysia. I am proud of myself to be able to speak in so many languages fluently. That is the best part as a Chinese. Picking up complaining phonecalls is very challenging. Yes, I look at that as a challenge. People can be so rude sometimes, huh. i don't know from where do i get that patience to solve their problem. I am not that kind of soft person, but thank God i am transforming into one now.
Going to Genting with my boss next week.Looking forward to it. Hopefully things will be fine. AND, Tomorrow is Zhan Ming's birthday. He has to go outstation, so i don't have the chance to celebrate with him. No early or late celebration to him. H A H A. He doesn't care also ~ Things have been good for both of us, including our relationship. Shits do happen, but it just made us closer than every <3 nbsp="" p="">Happy birthday to him !3>
没有评论:
发表评论